Katy Perry Admits She Farts on Robert Pattinson

Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ended their Twilight-inspired, off-screen romance, rumors began circulating that their mutual friend Katy Perry was on the sidelines, waiting to pounce.
Now we have proof that this wasn’t the case, verifying that their is no romance between these two. Proof that comes from the subject, Katy, herself.
In Elle UK’s most recent issue, she clarifies the lies in the press, and the evidence is pretty concrete.
“OK, so here’s the proof there was never anything going on with me and Robert Pattinson,” Katy said, “I fart in front of him.”
And not just daintily or by accident.

“Properly fart,” she explained. “And I never, ever fart in front of a man I am dating. That’s a rule.”
As for what their relationship is like, she says there is love there, but not the romantic kind, and she’s damn proud of it.
“He’s my bud, I’m like his big sister. We just hang out,” she added. “The other day, I said: ‘One of the things I’m most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.’ And that’s true.”
Thanks for clearing that up, Katy.

0 comments: