Kelly Osbourne Forbidden From Giving Christmas Gifts to Niece

Kelly Osbourne's little brother, Jack, has told his sister in no uncertain terms that she is NOT to buy anything for his nine-month-old daughter, Pearl, for Christmas. What gives, Jack?

Seems that since baby Pearl was born some 9 months ago, her aunt Kelly, 26, has been spoiling her -- big time so he's put a moritorium on gifts -- all gifts -- from everyone. Back in October, the new dad said, "Everyone does spoil her. We've had to respectfully decline any more gifts." For her part, Kelly just sighs,  "I promised jack that I wouldn't spoil her so I have to run everything past him. We'll see how long that lasts."
And it's not just gifts that Jack's concerned about, he seems to be an all around great father. Says Kelly "Nothing makes me more proud of Jack. I feel like I've watched my baby brother turn into a man overnight."
As anyone who ever watched "The Osbournes" can attest, that must be a very welcome sight to behold.

0 comments: